Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Hello Ladies-
The end of the year is fast approaching! I would like to have a quick meeting for anyone who would like to join the team next year, both Swimmers and Divers, Varsity and JV, next Wednesday May 1st. I can't think of a better way to spend my birthday then with you. We will meet from 3:30-3:45 in d119 after school. I would like to go over summer camp info, next years start dates and time, captains expectations, the Maine West carnival, and talk about the freshman orientation. Speaking of that, I will need a few of you that Wednesday night for about 45 minutes to help to recruit the incoming freshman to join our team. All I ask is that you wear a MW swimming and diving shirt and help hand out some fliers. I think it starts at 6:45 and runs until 7:30. Please pass the word on as I would love to see everyone at the meeting.. please let me know if you have any questions or anything to go over at the meeting..

No comments:

Post a Comment